Sunday 10 June 2007

Time flies

Time flies.. and two months have gone since I landed in Phnom Penh.

Like is not much different between here and back home. The only different is that you can't meet up with your friends. Here in Phnom Penh, I still got to watch cable TV.. You can choose to watch from 65 channels in different languages and the stations are from all over the world... China, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, France, India, Hong Kong (English and Mandarin channels), Malaysia, Germany, USA, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam and Russia. And if I am bore, I still can surf Internet and chat online with my friends through Gmail or Yahoo chat and also to chat using a mic and head set on Skype. The wonders of Internet is here in Cambodia. It is not as backward as some people think...

You can also buy DVD of the latest movies and TV series. Looks like I got to buy a DVD player too as watching them on my notebook is tedious.

No comments: